Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new wheels!!

While Mommy and I were waiting to get my fancy, red wheels, I made some last minute calls with my phones to let everyone know we were officially picking up my chair.


I got my new ride on Monday...it is so cool. After Mommy loaded the chair in the car, she had to snap this pic just to show how little it is.

We decided to go shopping and when I passed in front of a mirror, I stopped and yelled, "Baby!"...not realizing it was me at first.

At the end of the second video, notice how close Mommy lets me get to a POLE...silly Mommy:-/

You wonder why healthcare is so costly...maybe it's because they charge $5,789.00 for a toddler's wheelchair...Geez 8-{

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That's how much Caleb's wheelchair cost!! It's crazy! I love the new wheels, it is going to open a whole new world for her.