Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Miss Priss

Check out the new scrubs my Papa and Oma bought me from the gift shop. Look at me, this pic was taken on Saturday...you would never have known I had back surgery on Wednesday. Memaw, Aunt Debbie, Aunt Nori, Uncle Dave-O, Ashton, Jade and London all came to see me on Saturday.
Back of scrubs...too cute!!
Mommy took my bandages off Sunday night. This incision is longer than the first but we all think when it is healed it will look better than the first one. Check it out, my cute little heart birthmark is still there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ciaran did you really have the surgery or are you just wanting the attention? I am so happy everything is fine, I knew that it would cause God gave us you little angel to test Mommy and Daddys stregth. You are so adorable!!!!

Love You Great Aunt Sharon in Vegas

Anonymous said...

Okay Sweet Pea cousin Domanique says Hi! I want U to know I already see such great strength in you, you are sitting up perfectly. As much as you know, Aunt Georgie says calling yourself a Nurse in training is on the low side Aunt Georgie sees a DOCTOR in training (smiley face). I am so sorry we could not be there but as you always know you have been in our thoughts and most definately in our prayers. Now we can look forward to your wonderful and bright future. I am so happy Mommy & Daddy found this Doctor and his main Nurse, I can honestly say that was one of our biggest prayer to find someone to continue to make you such a bright spot in everyone hearts. & tell Mommy & Daddy all their fears were met with great chears because look at how good you are now doing and also because of the Lil' Angel (Ciaran) that they brought into all of our lives...... WE LOVE YOU ALL, Domanique & Aunt Georgie

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah and dont ber mad or feel embarrassed about the pictures of your tush, Aunt Georgie did the same thing Domanique. Its a mom thing and your cousin hase the same heart shape birthmark on her tush except it is kinda green and smaller now..... Love You Aunt Georgie

Cassie said...

Wow it looks like she is recovering great! That is a tough surgery and I'm glad that she is doing so well.