Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Last post until surgery



This is going to be my last post until my surgery on Wednesday. This is the plan...Mommy and I are going to Vegas to get Oma tomorrow (Tuesday)...it was much cheaper to fly into Vegas rather than Phx. Then we are going to Toys R' Us...don't know why we would go there...as you can see from the above pictures, I don't need anything. We are going to bed very early and leaving BHC at 2 am. I have to be at Phoenix Childrens Hospital at 6:45 to check-in for a 7:30 brain MRI then some x-rays called a shunt series. My surgery is scheduled for 9:30 am. Mommy and Daddy will let everyone know how I am doing as soon as possible. Mommy is going to update my website for me while I am recuperating...so check it often. Mommy, Daddy and Oma are staying at the Ronald McDonald House (a wonderful charity!!)
Save a special prayer for me...say one for Dr. Moss-the neurosurgeon, and his staff...say one for Mommy and Daddy, they are so anxious they are starting to drive me CRAZY!! I LOVE YOU ALL...talk to you next week.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, little angel, I will be thinking of you and mommy & daddy and praying for you as well. I'm sure you're going to do great!!

All my love,

Auntie Patti

Anonymous said...

God bless you for you are his little angel who brings much joy to everyone! We love you and will be praying that you will be feeling better in no time. We will also pray for mommy and daddy as they worry so much about you. We miss you and LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Jannah, Jim & Justine :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Puddin'

We are praying that Dr. Moss takes his time and is patient enough to untangle whatever mess he may find. What we're really prayig for is that there is no mess. You, your Mommy & Daddy, Dr. Moss and all of the hospital staff will be in our thoughts and prayers tomorrow morning.

Love ya, girl! Can't wait for our next "play date".

Aunt Norie & Uncle Dave O

Anonymous said...

Luv Ya Ciaran!!!!
My prayers are with you, Mommy and Daady and Oma also!!!! I just have a feeling you are a fighter and will not will give up and everything is going to be just fine!!!!

Great Aunt Sharon in Vegas

Anonymous said...

Ciaran,
Our love and prayers our with you as well as your family. You are strong and brave (If we could all have your courage!!!)
Love,
Aunt Mary, Uncle Dave and Cousin Kolton