Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Dessert by Firelight


On Sunday, November 9, we had a family gathering down at Don Sullivan Park near the Colorado River. Everyone was supposed to bring a dessert and we had coffee and hot chocolate to sit and eat/drink around the campfire. Towards the end of the evening, my brother, Blake, and Aunt Cindy said special prayers for me and my upcoming surgery. Blake prayed for me, my doctor, Mommy, Daddy, and the rest of the immediate family. He also said a prayer for Aunt Becky, cousins Christopher and Cory(because their Daddy died this week), and for Cory and April's newborn baby, Kayden, that is in the hospital in Vegas. Aunt Cindy's prayer included St. Jude's prayer for the sick. This first pic is of Daddy and Blake lighting the fire.


Elmo and I are going for a wagon ride...Yippee!!













My cousin, Jake, pulling me along....
















Auntie Shaunacie and Mommy.












Olivia and I chillin' in the wagon.

Ashton holding both us babies.










Cousin Kyle, Auntie Debbie, cousins, Kevin and Valerie












Auntie Linda (all the way from Lake Havasu!!) and cousin Breanna.









Ashton, London, Daddy and Blakey












Auntie Bree with Olivia, LondonRoma, Ashton and cuteness....that's me!!






All the little cousins at the shindig...







Aunties...Becky, Debbie and Cindy
Cousins, Cory and April





Cousin Kevin, Uncle Bob (from Havasu) and Kyle.











My cute brother, Blakey!! All the way from Henderson.













The end of the evening with Auntie Cindy...I'm trying to make my get-a-way...
Thank you to everyone that came on Sunday...it meant the world to me and especially Mommy and Daddy. A special thank you to Blake and Bob and Linda for making the long drive to Bullhead City. I love you all!!!

No comments: