Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

On Halloween morning, we went to our Mommies and Me playgroup.  It sure was a blustery day but we still had fun at our party.  There are two photos at the end of the post that Mommy can not get moved up to the top so this posting will move around a bit.

November 1 is my cousin, Jacob's birthday.  This year his mommy, Auntie Shaunacie, went all out for his party and had a Haunted House for his birthday.  I loved eating his skull cake. My costume this year was...the itsy-bitsy black widow.  I had spiders and webs all over my chair.  My silly cousins, Marissa, Kolton and Austin went bobbing for apples....more like drowning for apples.  This is my newest cousin, Camdyn.  This little, chunky monkey is 4 months old!!  I sure love her though.  I gave her lots of hugs and kisses. Scary, Scary...


Halloween night we went to Bliss' house for a fun-filled party.  I recently met Bliss at one of my playgroups. 

Taa-daa...the black widow.  What really scared me was when my own shadow would cast in front of me....it looked like a giant spider was coming up behind me.
Mommy's nails...perfect for the occasion.
The kids were playing musical chairs....
Here, I am trying to throw the ball through the monsters mouth.  All of the parents made fun games for us to play.  Because of the temperature, we didn't play another one of the games because it included water....brrrrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cutie,

I can see by seeing your shadow that yu would think a big big spider was chasing you. But you were sure the cutrdt and very very adorable!
Louve and bunches and bunchies of Xs abd O's

love Ya all (Mommy and Daddy also)

Aunt Sharon in Vegas