Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting anxious

Hi Everybody (as Ciaran would say)....I can't believe THIS surgery is going to happen in 1 week.  I am honestly getting quite emotional about it.  I think because it is the holiday time, it is actually making it tougher.  I am in the Christmas spirit but can't envision Christmas...at least until we are back home. 

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers.  I love you all SOO much!! 

Thank you, Betty-Memaw, for letting us come over and use your computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel
Just to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all the time. If there is anything I can do let me know.
Luv ya all bunches

Aunt Sharon in Vegas

IT"S GREAT TO BE ETHAN said...

We will be praying very hard for you and thinking of you daily. Thinking of you often....love, ethan lee rine

Jessica said...

I completely understand how you are feeling! This was surgery #6 for Gage, but for some reason my apprehension and emotional state was so much worse with it than the other 5. Thankfully, the surgery and recovery was better than we expected. Take heart. You have lots and lots of folks praying for Ciaran and for you guys!

Connie Davis said...

Wendy,
I will be praying for you every moment, knowing God will hold Ciaran in his hands and wrap his arms around both of you. I know of this problem Ciaran has as both my neice and nephew have ciari. They have not had the surgery, but do have the awful migraine headaches and other difficulties. They are in Phx, also and have great Dr's so if you need anyone to talk to let me know and I will put you in touch with their mom.

Love you and may the Lord hold you close now and forever.

Love Connie (Davis)