Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on doc visits from last week



Mommy waking me up...I'm chillin' with pillows from her bed. We stayed in a motel again because we went to see some of Mommy's friends from when she was in college and it would have taken 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get out to Uncle Shaun's house after that. Mommy loves this motel because they give her 5 pillows on the bed.









Me with my new eyeglass case...I think it is a phone...hmmm??? No dial tone...

We had to go to Phoenix on Thursday for several appts. The first appt was a renal (kidney) ultrasound at St. Joseph's Hosp; second appt was with the urologist, Dr. Ritchey, at CRS. We discussed the results of the ultrasound which were good...Yea!!! Mommy really tries to stay on top of my cathing so there isn't any reflux of urine from my bladder up into my kidneys....if that did happen, that would put waste back into my bloodstream since the kidney filter your blood. We do not have to do another urodynamics test....that tests the how much pressure my bladder can stand before I leak...until March, after my 2nd spina bifida clinic.

Lastly, we went and picked up my glasses...I don't like them and do not want to wear them.

No comments: