Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still the little nudist...

When Mommy came in to wake me up, I had a surprise for her....I was already up and decided I didn't need my diaper anymore. :P




I also decided I didn't want my shirt on but I couldn't quite get it off.








Notice where the neck hole is......hmmm....



Mommy took this opportunity to snap a few pics of my back...kind of like a before surgery shot.












Mommy loves my birthmark on my butt...it's hard to tell in these pics but it's shaped like a heart....awww....















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have every reason to be proud parents as Ciaran is a delightful little girl and the spina bifida challenges she's facing just makes her that even more special. Oh, and she's got just the cutest little bottom!

Anonymous said...

Just the head

Anonymous said...

sure, would not hurt her that way, and feel so darn good to you.

Anonymous said...

It will feel good

Anonymous said...

I'll do her doggie style and fill her up.

Anonymous said...

mycock is rock hard I would love her here on my lap let her lower herself onto my hardon and let me cumin her, while mum is taking pics love to have her send me some of the little onespussy

Anonymous said...

Hopefully her daddy took her diaper off and gave her his Cock.i know I would have

Anonymous said...

I've done a few feels great

Anonymous said...

Love to give her a good sex education. Nice booty