Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Off to Phoenix tomorrow

Mommy and I are going to Phoenix in the morning because I have three appts this week. Tomorrow I have what is called a, "Screening Clinic"...basically that appt is similar to a general pediatric appt...we kinda go over everything. On Thursday I have a full-spine MRI. This procedure is supposed to take up to 3 hours...they will sedate me so no worries about me being in the tube. If you recall, they think I may have tethered cord...see previous post for explanation. On Friday we have an appt with the neurosurgeon, Dr. Moss, to discuss the results of the MRI. That's going to be our week...it's a long one. On Wednesday, Mommy and I will probably go to the daycare so I can play with the kids. Keep praying...we will get the results posted as soon as we can ;-)

1 comment:

IT"S GREAT TO BE ETHAN said...

Good luck on all of your tests. We will be thinking of you and praying. Ethan and Marissa