Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update on doc appts


Well, as we can all see by the previous post, my wheelchair appt went well. I ended up having 5 appts in all.


1) Wheelchair...see results below.
2) Neurosurgeon...they are going to do a scan next month of my back for tethered cord.
3) GI doc... not much to discuss here...Mommy thinks my new problems are from the tethered cord. Just keep doing what I am doing.
4) & 5) Opthamology - I need glasses...go figure...I am far-sighted (I can't see close) and most of you know I get cross-eyed with one eye or the other depending on which way I am looking. So, Mommy and I went and got me some new glasses and actually there aren't too many places that carry infant eyeglass frames.... Boy, were they expensive!!! It stunk too, because Mommy had to pay for them first, then apply to get reimbursed from insurance. Whew...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciaran,
You are going to look so cute in your sporty wheelchair. Titus cannot wait to see you in it. What a blessing it is to see you overcome the challanges in life. You are a fighter! You go little girly!!
Love,
The Strawn Family