Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm the Bomb!!

GREAT NEWS!!! WE ORDERED MY WHEELCHAIR!!! CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS...Notice how HAPPY I am...(For those of you that know me, know I am a very serious person....so notice the SMILE!!)BTW...Mommy did it again so crank your neck to the right and watch me roll!!

Yes, this is me after just being put in this chair. AMAZING...isn't it!! Mommy knew I could do it!!! Mommy and I were going to see Jennifer after this appt. Mommy allotted 2 hours for this appt thinking I would have to figure this contraption out. Then...she thought I might have nothing to do with it and have to show me, herself, how to do it. After that, they would have to measure me so I have a custom-made chair...just for Ciaran.

She was SO wrong...we were in and out in 30 minutes....Ya...that's right 30 minutes. I can handle this chair...and we went to Jennifer's house early. ;-)


Am I not the cutest thing ever?!?!?! Now... do you see those handlebars behind me??? Mommy, who is 6', had to order taller handles because she was bending over to steer me...CRAZY!!!!

Mommy ordered this exact chair. She thought I looked really good in this dark red. They had 22 or 24 colors to choose from so she left the pink, yellow and purple colors for me to choose from in the future. ;-) My wheels are 20's...just like Daddy's truck rims. We're the same...twinsies...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS GETTING SO BIG! SHE LOOKS AMAZING! SHE IS REALLY DOING A GOOD JOB WITH THE CHAIR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK CIARAN! LOVE YOUR COUSIN JUSTEEN!

Anonymous said...

That is something, what a little trooper! God bless you sweetie!

Auntie Patti

Bill Duckett said...

Uncle Bill and Uncle Jesus are so proud of Ciaran! You go girl!!! Mommy's favorite picture is also our favorite picture. May we have a copy?

Anonymous said...

WOW ! Absolutely amazing. This is so cool. I bet she'll be poppin wheelies in no time.

Auntie Sherry

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Sharon in Vegas says this is darling!!!! Now Mommy and Daddy will really have to keep an eye on you !!!

Love Auntie Sharon