Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Blake's football game




Me and Daddy-poo


















Red, White & Blue....Showin' off my Coronado Cougar school spirit....all of my brothers went to Coronado in Henderson, NV.
















My youngest, big brother, Blake...being a cheeseball!!














Let me see...what number is Blakey again????? Oh yeah, 82!!















This is better....more Rico Suave like....



I know it has been awhile since my last posting, but Mommy finally let me get at the computer. So we will start with some cute pics of Daddy, Blake and Cuteness...that's me!! Every Friday we go to Vegas for Blake's football games. After the game...we always stop at Timbers for a bite to eat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciaran,

I love all the pictures and comments are really cute. (But so are you and Mommy and Daddy too!!!
Love Great Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

Nice... I look so goofy ,but who's the beautiful girl in all the rest of these photos? HAHA Love you Ciaren.
Love, Blake

Anonymous said...

Nice... I look so goofy ,but who's the beautiful girl in all the rest of these photos? HAHA Love you Ciaren.
Love, Blake