Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My first night away from Mommy

Playing with Jacob's cars.
Playing with Jacob
Jacob thinks I've had enough of playing with his stuff....
Mommy and Daddy went away for the night and I got to stay with Aunt Shaunacie and cousin, Jacob. Auntie, Jacob and I played all day and night. I think I was missing Mommy a little because I wasn't eating any of my food, only drinking bottles...which, of course, was causing concern for Aunt Shaunacie.


But all in all I had a good time and Mommy & Daddy enjoyed their time alone in Flagstaff. It was Mommy's first time away from me overnight and she told me she was okay until the ride home. She started missing me so bad she started crying, and said it felt like her heart was on the outside of her chest. Daddy kept saying we are only an hour from home, hang on. Silly Mommy.


No comments: