Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

I DID IT!!!

I have learned how to roll from my back to my tummy...finally!!! I worked so hard in physical therapy today and blew everyone away by rolling over about 4 times. Mommy captured this video later in the day...I wasn't too happy at this point...although I started to roll over, I was pretty tired after doing it so many times today. As you will be able to see, it is very difficult for me to bring my legs over...they are heavy.

Mommy and I are going to Reno on Wednesday to see Oma, Papa and Uncle Jeremy. We are going to be gone for a week. I've never been there so this ought to be interesting. Mommy promises it will be cooler than the 118 degrees that it was here in Bullhead City today. I sure am going to miss Daddy though, I haven't been away from him for this long of a period. Who's going to pull his hair or poke his eyes out??? I'll have to ask London, my nephew, to take care of these important tasks for me. See you all around the 4th of July.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Way to go Ciaran! That is a huge milestone, I remember when Caleb first did that, I cried like a baby!