Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Postponed Again

Yep...believe it.  Ciaran's surgery was postponed on Thursday.  I apologize for just now updating her page.  My home computer crashed and we are not sure what we are going to do about it. 

Anywho...surgery is now scheduled for Wednesday, December 9 @ 12:30.  At lease we won't have to leave leave at 2:30 in the morning...that's a good thing.  We won't have to leave until 6-7 :)

Mommy is absolutely going batty over these continual postponements.  She was pretty sad/mad on Friday.  It really does do a number on the old brain.  The postponement for today was because another boy had a brain tumor and they wanted to get his surgery done first this morning and it requires an 8-hour surgery.  So, in Mommy's mind, she is wondering why his was more important.  Yes, I understand the tumor part and cancer but my brain is being crushed by my skull.  What's more important???  I don't know.  What I do know is I vomit on nothing, I gag in my sleep, my body is twisted like a pretzel and I am in a lot of pain. Mommy is just frustrated.  Would Mommy want the surgeon to do an 8-hour surgery after mine...No.  Would Mommy want my surgery after he just completed an 8-hour surgery...No.  So, here we sit.  

I am still feeling all your prayers.  Thank you.  Love you all.  Stay tuned. :-)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Well good grief girl, that must be so frustrating. I prayed for Ciaran this morning, I'll continue to pray.