Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Chrismas Everyone!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! The Riley clan had a wonderful Christmas Eve at the Reed House, then a fantastic Christmas dinner at the Trainor House in Henderson.  I got lots, I mean LOTS of presents from Santa, my brothers, Blake and Grant, my aunties/uncles, friends, etc.  On Saturday, we went to the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village in Las Vegas.  It was spectacular.

 I am doing well and my incision is almost healed.  Mommy is not convinced this surgery fixed all of my issues.  She does think my eyes and the nystagmus is better, especially when looking straight at someone.  One will still cross when I look to the sides.  My back is still jacked to put it mildly.  I still don't sit very still; I have no balance.  Mom's not sure on the bowel problems also...we'll see. 

Thank you for your prayers.  I am sure you are dying to see pics of me, especially since we cut my hair before the surgery.  We thought I was going to have the decompression so we cut my long blonde locks and boy, am I a cutie pie with short hair.  We are still trying to find out if our CPU is salvageable.  If not, we need to buy a new tower.  Bear with us.   

No comments: