Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Off to Phx again

GOT MILK??

I am so sorry that I am behind on my updates, but Mommy and I are leaving today to go to Phoenix. I have 7 appts this week. It really isn't too bad because we haven't been in 2 months. My list of appts are:
1)CT scan
2)Audiology-I need a hearing test
3)Neurology
4)Wheelchair clinic
5)PICK UP MY KAFO BRACES!! YEA!!
6)Neurosurgery
7)Eye doctor

I promise to update everyone with my past events as soon as I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's OK Ciaran. Mommy's got alot in her head trying to keep up with you and all the question's she has to ask the Dr's. Have a safe trip and we will hear all the good news when you get back!!

Be safe!!

Love always Great Aunt Sharon in Vegas

Jamie said...

If you ever need anything while you are here, let me know! We are about 35 minutes from Phoenix Children's Hospital.