Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Trip to SLC

I know everyone has been dying to find out how my trip went so I apologize for my delay in postings.


On Tuesday morning at 5 am...yes, I said, 5 am...Mommy, Jade, Dun (London), and myself set out on our trip to the Great, White Northern part of Utah. Jade kept us fed and entertained while Mommy drove. Here are a few pics after eating Cheetohs. Messy....
This is a pic of the back of the van...Mommy thought it was kinda funny how packed the car was for a 2-night stay. But, if you figure you've got 2 babies, that means 2 cribs, 2 strollers, 1 wheelchair and lots of warm, bulky clothes for the Great, white, northern part of Utah.
Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Mommy had to have this pic...it was a MaryKay pink Cadillac....also, gorgeous =)
When we arrived at the Ronald McDonald House, Mommy opened her door to this....enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you had a travel buddy.....The scenery is beautiful.....Love Oma

Anonymous said...

Those pictures in the car are funny! Blake