Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

So Proud of my brother Grant!!





This is my brother, Grant. He's cute, huh....tall, dark and handsome :) On August 1, Daddy's birthday, Grant graduated from the LVMPD Cadet Police Academy. My brother.....the cop. 8-}













Grant was his class sergeant. Look at him yell..."Class, at ease!!"








Receiving his diploma...er, maybe it's a certificate...I'm not sure about these things. Another cute pic. :)












Me and my handsome brother, Grant...the cop













Grant, Daddy and cuteness, me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciaran you are so adorable!!!! You need to be very prod of your big brother. And the 3 of you together are a bunch of nice looking Males and females. Luv Aunt Sharon