Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ball Funhouse

This is my ball fun house!! Doesn't it look like fun?? My brother, Ashton, and Jade got my this ball house for Christmas but Mommy didn't think I was ready for it....well, guess what???? I am NOW!!

You know what is so crazy about toys like this....it came with 50 balls and they barely covered the bottom of the funhouse. Mommy went and got 200 more balls...now that's more like it! She may be sorry she did that now....because she plays 200 ball pick-up quite often. lol =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a blast but there's one problem with it........it's not big enough for both of us :(

Aunt Norie

Anonymous said...

i loved my daughter palaying with my balls when mummy wasn't home loved thr taste of herpussy too