Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Going to the River

I am going to the river tomorrow for the first time...and going out on our boat for the first time. I haven't been out on the boat before because it's a jetboat and it's pretty rough but Daddy promises to go very slowly so I do not get jolted around....I have a very sensitive brain and brain stem...more sensitive than the average person. I have my lifejacket, my drinks, my munchies and MY TOYS!!! Mommy went out today and spent a bundle of money on sand toys. I'm trying to figure out who is more excited....me....or mommy??????

Auntie Norie and Uncle Dave-O are going to be there also. Tune in for an update....and a ton of pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big.
Why don't you have Mommy and Daddy bring you out to Lake Havasu, I promise our boat is not bumpy, you cannot bounce out or fall out.
Hugs and Kisses from cousin Linda

Anonymous said...

Auntie Norie is SOOOO sorry that she didn't get to play with you on Sat. Uncle Dave O was pouting and not in a very good mood after his baby boat wouldn't play right. The boat's at the hospital getting fixed and hopefully next time we'll be able to play with you. Hope you had a good time - can't wait to see the pictures.