Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Ciaran CRAWLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy wasn't sure if I would ever crawl on all fours. I currently commando crawl and boy, am I fast that way. Mommy remembers another online friend of ours, Caleb, that began to crawl around the age of 3...needless to say, Mommy didn't forget that. And now that I am 3 months from my 3rd birthday, I can do it too!!! I realize the video is very dark (Sorry) but you can see me on all fours. Woo-hoo!!


6 comments:

Cassie said...

That is awesome! Woo Hoo! You need to post more often girl, I've been wondering how things were going.

Jessica said...

Look at her go!! Woo Hoo Ciaran!

Anonymous said...

It was like viewing a dream.....I am so proud of you look and look at you go.....Another world is now open to you.....Love UUUUUU Oma and PaPa

Ashley Cherie said...

OMG that is so awesome!! I'm so proud of her!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I KNEW you could do it! Love ya - Aunt Norie

Anonymous said...

Way to go baby girl!!!!I knew you would let the world know that you are in charge and nothing is going to hold you back!!!! You will be the champ of everything!!!

Luv YA Lots Auntie Sharon in Vegas