Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Look at me

These are what you think they are.
Normally, Mommy keeps the bathroom doors closed because, I'm a girl, and I love the bathroom!! Whenever I get in there, I go through all of Mommy's stuff. (And if I'm crawling, Mommy doesn't want me on the bathroom floor...ewww, gross) So, low and behold, the door was left open and I saw my opportunity to explore. Daddy came to check on me and when he came out, he said (staight-faced), "You need to go look at your daughter." The above pic was what I had done. Mommy had two bras sitting on a chair in the bathroom and I thought I needed to put them on. The blue one was a sports bra. Aren't I cute?? :-/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ciaran,Don't wish for those to grow up to fast!! You are doin just fine!!! I love all the pictures and can't wait till you get your walker them you will be a little speed demon!!!

Love you lots

Aunt Great Sharon in Vegas

Anonymous said...

You are watching your Mommy dress way to much.....Or you are doing some wishful thinking.....Love UUUUU Oma

Cassie said...

That is so funny! She's so cute.