Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I enjoyed Christmas a lot more this year....afterall, I am almost two. I wasn't to happy about being woke up by London playing with my toys, but I soon got over that when we started to open presents. Ashton, Jade and London joined us on Christmas morning...it was so fun!!


London loved the toys he got from G-Ma and Grandpa...we both played with them.
I even rode his quad that Santa brought him...with a little help from Jade I was able to scoot along.
I am generally an easy child to please (ya, right) but on Christmas morning, I was completely thrilled with the wrapping paper. Santa brought London a drum, but I loved it so much that Mommy said she would get me one for my birthday next month.

I got a new kitchen from Santa. This one is perfect for me...I can play with the bottom half when I am on the floor or I can play with the top half while seated in my wheelchair. Cool, huh???
Ashton & Jade got me pots & pans, apron, hat, potholders and learning fruit for my kitchen. London was trying on the chef's hat...it's too big kid...maybe next year.
On Friday morning, my other brothers came down from Henderson and Cassidy came with them. Daddy was working so we all just chilled awile and I tried my best to entertain everyone.

I got so much cool stuff from my brothers and Cassidy...food for my kitchen, Play-doh set, books, slippers and towels. So much for the spoiled, little one.
Ann, my physical therapist is going to be thrilled with my next present...it works my abs, back and arms. Felicia, my brothers' Mommy, got me this Sit' N Spin. I had to try it out right away....Check me out!!

Blake and I were playing on Friday night after G & C left to go back to Vegas. I love my Ollie chair that my Papa got me for my birthday last year.
This Little People barn makes animal sounds when you open all the different doors. My Aunt Cindy and Uncle Chuck got it for me.

No comments: