Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Parent Network Christmas Party

On Saturday, December 13, there was a Parent Network Christmas Party and my brother and his family with went us for the festivities. First, we went to Rotary Park for a community Christmas party but London and I were too small to really appreciate what was going on...maybe we will enjoy it more next year.
Gotta have my bink!!London's scrunchy face!!
After the park, we went to the Knight of Columbus Hall where the party was....here Daddy and I are playing a ball tossing game.
I won a medal for my efforts...YEA!!
I did not want to see Santa...check out the terrified look on my face. Mommy decorated my chair with garland that I picked out and I had a huge jingle bell on the back.
I may not have wanted to see Santa...but I certainly wanted what he had for me. London, Jade and Ashton....cute family.
Mommy and her princess....My first candy cane.

No comments: