Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Hudnall Wedding

On Saturday, Nov. 29, we went to Vegas for JR Hudnall's wedding to Alicia. JR is Sherry's son...Sherry is Mommy's best friend...they used to work together at the bank. Here I am with Lilly, minding my own business, and here comes Mommy again with the camera...geez...



This is Sherry...this is the first time we met...showing her my new ride.



Mommy and Sherry



The wedding party. The groom is JR and the bridesmaid on the far right is his sister, Courtney.

Mommy wanted a picture with me and I didn't want any part of it....hmmpff....




Daddy and I strolling on the dance floor.













Cruisin...exploring....








Ashton and London











Mommy and Courtney...Mommy met Courtney when she was 3.












Daddy-poo and his princess.






Cute family...Ashton, Jade and a very, unhappy LondonRoma.



















Dancing babies








Courtney dancing with me.













Handsome Groom, JR





























One pooped, little girl on the drive home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Baby Pooh!! You and Mommy and Daddy make a beautiful family!!! I Love this web site!!!!Even though I can't see you all enough I love and think of you all the time! This site keeeps me in focus how much you have grown and all the Dr's appointment and all the progress you are making!!! Love you all alot!!!

Great Aunt Sharon In Vegas

Jessica said...

Haha! That did look like our Thanksgiving! Thanks for pointing me to her page. What a precious little girl and a strong family. I enjoyed reading through it.