Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where are we, you ask????

Hi all, we are still here and doing fabulous. For the last couple of months, we've had computer problems and it had to go into the shop for a little cleaning. Needless to say, we are back and ready to update.
This is my pretty green Easter dress. I looked lovely and I had to give you a back shot to showcase my bows and my pretty pony. =)
It got extremely cold as a storm moved in right before the Easter egg hunt so, we did a quick change.
Here I am...cute as ever at a doctor's appt.
Can you see me Mommy??? Playing with Mommy while spending the night in a motel room in Phx after a May appt.
At the baseball game!!
I never do take the easy way...who needs sidewalks?!?!?!
Awww...a cute, little punkin in her chair with a great, big field behind her. She looks so tiny...
Hmmm....Jade and DonDon are laughing and I'm not...hmmmm. But DonDon sure looks adorable in this pic.
Playing my piano...
Pure cuteness =)))
Standing in my stander....lookin like I'm gonna cry.
The ANGEL!!!
Giving my friend, Ashlee, a big hug.
Eating a scrumscious (sp?) cupcake at Shayleigh's baby shower. No, I shouldn't have been eating it (EGGS!) but they were so pretty and Mommy knew I wanted one.
In the mornings we take walks with Memaw, Grandpa and Foxy. I'll let you guess which one this is...
Cruisin...

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Thanks for the update. I had been wondering how Ciaran was doing. It looks like she is doing great. She is getting so big!