Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's goin' on??

Okay...when I started this posting, I thought I had saved it...not published it. But I would like to thank Jessica for being such a great team player and telling me that she had some rain......gee, I wish it would rain here. Be sure to check out Jessica's blog http://fincheradverture.blogspot.com/, she had a great posting last week about SUFFERING.



So, what's goin on here you ask...well, first of all, Mommy is having a problem downloading pics from the camera to the computer. It just happened one day...the computer said there were, "no photos" to download. So, if anyone has any ideas on how to possibly fix this...let her know. Whenever she gets it up and running again, I will post my Easter pics and other fun activities that I have been doing.


Mommy and I are going to Phoenix on Wednesday. I am being fitted (cast) for a brace that will help me stand better. It is going to have a locking mechanism at the hips similar to that of the knees. Mommy is kinda dreading this appt because I will have to be still (held down) while the cast is drying. Wish us all luck. Aunt Dawnie told Mommy yesterday that she would go with us...we'll see if she actually does.

I had an appt recently with my urologist and my urodynamics test results were wonderful...in fact, he doesn't want to see me for another year!! Last time I had this test it was in October and prior to my detethering and like everything else on my body, my bladder wasn't working very well...it was only holding about 46 cc's (or was it 64?) of urine before leaking, and now it's holding 126 cc's...YEA!!!!

Mommy thinks I look like a little school girl in these pics...so grown up. I was using the calculator as a phone to call Bbllllake and Don (London).

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Nothing much...just raining here. What about yall?

Anonymous said...

What I noticed in these pictures are that your feet are straight and flat - not turned up and out. That could just be from the design of the chair that's holding them in, but it's pretty awesome to see. Hope you're doing good and we'll see you next time we're up (most likely Mem. Day weekend).

Love ya!
Aunt Norie

Anonymous said...

Great Auntie Sharon In Vegas

How did the filling go? I know that you weren't too much trouble(smile Pooh)

I hope you are enjoying Oma.

Love Ya