Countdown to Ciaran's 4th birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My new blog


Hi everyone...this is my new page! Everything you've wanted to know about me is located here. I will try to update everyone with my happenings, medical updates and milestones. If you visit, please leave your name or a comment...I want to know that you were here. The comment section is below each posting, it will say...1 comment...then click on it and add your own. My family is so thankful to everyone for their encouraging words and prayers. Love to all, Ciaran

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet baby! You are so beautiful and I love you soooo much! Love, Auntie Shaunacie

Anonymous said...

Wow our little sweetie has gotten so big so fast!!!! Looking forward to seeing her grow on her very own web page...thanks for keeping all of us informed on her progress and growth....I can't wait until the first time I get to see her in person.

Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy & Jon...Thanks for giving us a peek into Ciaran's life! I think about your family often and hope to see you soon!I know life remains hectic for you, but if you ever need anything, we are here for you. Safe travels! Keep in touch when you can.
Our Love to you and sweet Ciaran.
Your Friends,
Cindy & Forrest

Anonymous said...

Hi Ciaran! Looks like you are doing great! I searched HKAFO and up came Ciaran's blog. I am looking into adopting a 3 1/2 year old little girl from India who has spina bifida, and wanted to learn a little more about children with s.b. I have worked with adults with developmental and physical (including s.b.) for a number of years. : ) enufcats@yahoo.com